Skip to main content
- We provide client-focused services and strive for continuous improvement.
- All client information are kept strictly confidential in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance Information leaflets detailing our policies and procedure with relevant forms are available upon request.
- Client may discuss with Counsellor or responsible staff during the course of service regarding their dissatisfaction, if any the content of service.
- Client may voluntarily withdraw from the service at any point of time.
- Client may from time to time put up their suggestions and complaints, if any, to Centre Supervisor or Executive Director.
- Complaint will be handled in 5 working days. We appreciate provision of full details of complaints. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence.