Our Comprehensive Student Guidance Service integrates the service with other sub-systems at schools such as management and organization, teaching and learning, staff development, and parent education. Our service aims to help students achieve an all-round development in the domains of ethics, intellect, physique, social skills and aesthetics according to their attributes so that they are capable of life-long learning, critical and exploratory thinking, innovating and adapting to change.
1) To enable students to live out the core values of Catholic schools, such as Life, Family, Love, Justice and Truth by means of various school-based activities that are also compatible with the three-year plan of the school.
2) To strengthen parents’ competence by providing a series of parenting education, parent-child programs, volunteer service, stress reduction activity, etc.
3) To provides counseling services, including assessment, follow-up actions and appropriate referral for needy students and their parents.
4) To provide early identification, referral for assessment, supporting groups/ programs for students with special education needs, helping them better integrate into school life.
5) To provides comprehensive counseling services for students to develop their potential, take care of their developmental needs, build up their aspiration and skills of community service, so that the students can “enjoy learning, communicate well, take up responsibility and dare to innovate.”
6) To organize training and body-mind-spirit supporting activities for teachers to boost up their morale.
St. Antonius Primary School.
1 Yau Tong Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
Telephone: 2348 4283